About us...

First Congregational Church of Laingsburg, Michigan was established on July 24, 1864. The original church had a membership of 13 persons including their first minister, Rev. George C. Fox. In 1871, the "little old schoolhouse" that hosted the church was replaced by a new building constructed by the members under the leadership and carpentry skills of Rev. William P. Mulder. 

FCCL has continued to transform to meet the ever changing needs of our congregation, as well as our community, but we haven't lost sight of who we are: a people who deeply desire to provide  Hope, Health and Healing in the Laingsburg community. Because of our trusted 154  year history in the Laingsburg area, and because of our faith in action, we've seen God do some great things through this church and we know that He's not done yet.

DSC02354.JPG
44500416_10210172728553205_1731965628199
42406723_10157711744734018_1371168081614
20117070_10156328627004018_1407392210127
42551567_10217368082418487_6484480506116
18527508_10156083192449018_8191516247742
774875_10154400679509018_599335596664168
42778402_10217389152345222_6710812191555
11891889_10154102127699018_4040618430823
12901145_10154669143174018_2752063192426
FCCL%20logo_edited_edited_edited_edited.png